Thursday, March 5, 2009

P is for Portrait

I am so lucky to know some really awesome people that would let me practice my portrait skills on them :) They are such good sports! Brad and I ended up hanging out on three separate days taking environmental portraits in two different kitchens and one beautiful dining area in the restaurant that he works at. He is clearly a masterful chef and was a blast to work with. (I will be posting some of those photos later on as they were taken with film and are not quite ready yet.) We took some head shots as well on his sisters wonderfully rustic stairwell (with the digi).

Next Paul, Liz and I had some fun in the studio at PrairieVeiw. It was my first time trying out the space on my own and it went pretty well I think. I usually like to work outside or use natural lighting but I wanted to test the studio waters. Amanda helped me set up my lights and Paul brought his ipod and we were off. I think we laughed (and sang) pretty much the whole time. good times...

No comments: