Sunday, September 21, 2008






This is my assignment for Industry Studies on "Lines".  I think the hardest part of this assignment is writing this blog.  Blogging is really new to me so please bear with me, it'll get  better soon, I promise!  

I took most of these pictures in the Exchange area just because I love walking around down there so kinda I had an idea of what I was looking for.  I didn't find it too difficult to find "lines",  although I did walk around a while before I started shooting.  Once I got started I developed a roll (no pun intended).  But really, I think at first I was looking at everything and questioning whether it was a line or not before taking a picture of it.  Then I realized that thinking this way  was really annoying me and not helping.  So I stopped over-analyzing everything and tried to keep an open mind for the rest of my journey, which helped.

No comments: