Monday, September 29, 2008

Some Sites to check out...

One of my goals of being a photographer is to capture the spirit and character of the people and places in the photos I take. It's something that I would love to master. I recently saw pictures that Sam Jones had taken and had to look him up to see more of his work. I love his style and ability to bring out the personality of his client.


I really love people pictures of any kind so this next site is a bit different than the last. The photographer, Rob Gardiner has more of a street style. He creates images with a story and emotion, a talent that I hope to work towards. I also really love the fact that he has some images taken with a pinhole camera.


Some of the photo's that I think exemplifies this quality that I admire are...
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3 (photo taken with pinhole camera)

No comments: