Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yesterday I had the pleasure of working with Chloe, Matt and Laura shooting portraits for one of my assignments. I had such a great time working with them! Laura was my assistant for most of the time, holding my fill for me (yay Laura!) and did a great job doing so. I really love working with natural light and background as much as possible, so we found some nice light in the Klassen’s house and went to town. We had some wardrobe changes and tried out different locations in the house. One thing I do wish for though is to grow a few more inches or maybe a foot, so that I don’t need to carry a bench around with me everywhere I go...or maybe I should just wear some really big heels?...na, I’ll carry the bench. You’d think I’d be used to being short already but I tend to surprise myself often. Anyway...here are my pick’s of the bunch...



Thanks guys, it was so much fun working with you!!

1 comment:

AmandaO said...

Beautiful portraits, H! I love how you said you want to grow more. That's so funny. :)